Hydration is an essential yet often neglected part of a healthy lifestyle. Nutritionists recommend we drink at least eight glasses of water a day. But let’s be honest. Water is not exactly pleasing to the taste-buds so how many of us actually remember to drink that much water? And even then, is your plastic sipper bottle doing you more harm than good?
The Asobu Glass Water Bottle can solve each of these dilemmas by giving you an attractive and healthy alternative to plain old water without the risk of BPA seepage.
Features of the Absobu Flavor It Glass Water Bottle
There’s really nothing else to say about this 20 oz. water bottle except that it’s a stunning work of art. You’ll want to carry it everywhere, show it off to friends and colleagues, and then gulp a few mouthfuls of water down to prove that your spanking new bottle is as functional as it is pretty. Call it a self-fulfilling prophesy, if you would, but this Absobu Flavor It Glass Water Bottle truly makes you drink more water per day by adding a unique twist to your daily water intake.
It’s also easy to wash, dishwasher-friendly, stain resistant, 100% BPA-free, and you’ll get to play around with yummy-flavored water each day with its special fruit infuser feature.
Is the Absobu Flavor It Glass Water Bottle Worth Buying?
Need we say more? Of course it is! There are just so many things this water bottle offers. For example:
• BPA is the stuff that coats plastic to give it a glossy appearance. However, there are growing concerns that it can seep into food and drinks and have serious effects on health. While international food organizations maintain that BPA is safe, is it really worth the risk? Stop buying plastic sipper bottles and invest in this Absobu Flavor It Glass Water Bottle instead.
• You can either have your water pure or insert the fruit infuser to add a little healthy flavor. This means you can get really creative with mint leaves and lemon slices, fresh or frozen berries, strawberry and kiwi, melon and lime.
• It looks fantastic on your desk and you won’t have to hide it away like the rest of your ugly plastic bottles. Since the bottle remains in your line of sight, you’ll be reaching out for some convenient hydration far more often than not.
• Sometimes your body can mistake thirst for hunger. As a result, you end up snacking unnecessarily. But if you sip water regularly during the day, you’ll feel fuller for longer. A mouthful of tangy, fruit infused water is a much nicer prospect than a glass of tap water. With fruit-flavored water, you’re far more likely to beat those imaginary hunger pangs.
• It’s a quality, lasting product unlike the throwaway plastic garbage that often ends up in landfills and the sea, killing our precious marine life while polluting the environment. By choosing sustainable glass products, you’ll be doing yourself and the environment a favor.
The only downside to this bottle is that some consumers reportedly found it difficult to drink from. As always, this boils down to a matter of opinion because there are many others who have raved about the bottle!
With growing concerns over the safety of BPA for humans and marine life in particular, it makes sense to turn to a quality glass product. The Asobu Flavor It Glass Water Bottle is better for the environment and better for your health. It’s attractive, convenient, and allows you to add a fruity tang to a sip of water, making you much more likely to get the hydration your body desperately needs.